HiFuzzyPet Dog Carrier Backpack for Hiking
- Do anything, anywhere with your pet
- Extremely convenient for everyday use and travel
Dog backpack carriers are nifty tools for dog owners to keep around whether you’re hiking, flying, traveling to the vet or commuting with public transportation.
- Durable: This pet carrier backpack is made of oxford cloth and cationic linen mesh which is durable to withstand scratching.
- Convenient Pocket: Pockets on both sides provide room for storing leash, water, snacks, toys and other essential supplies.
- Ventilation & Easy Interaction: The dog backpack carrier has two entrances which make it possible for your pet to stick his head out. You can feed your dog or play with him without putting the dog carrier backpack down.
- Special Design: The three breathable mesh windows are designed for visibility and air ventilation. During the journey, the pet could have a good view of the surroundings and breath freely, so that they will feel relaxed and peaceful.
D-ring: When you open the top zipper to let your dog stick their head out, attaching the dog leash to the D-ring inside can prevent your dog from running away.
- Safety: Equipped with a firmly reinforced structure, the dog carrier backpack is helpful to keep your friends safely inside, allowing you to focus on your trip. At the same time, the top and the bottom zipper have a lockable function that makes sure your naughty friend can't open the door himself.
- Pet carrier or stroller: A removable platform with 4 wheels and a telescopic handle easily converts the carrier into a stroller. Use elastic bands to connect to the platform.
- The adjustable shoulder straps of the pet carrier backpack are equipped with extra thick padding which helps to relieve the burden of your shoulder and back.
- The removable soft pad is easily washable by hand with soap and water, no worry that there are accidental spills.
- Dog Carrier Backpack: 16"*12"*17" / 40*31*43cm (L*W*H)
- Trolley: The maximum stretchable length is 33" / 84cm
- Suitable for dogs and cats under 19.8lbs / 9kg
- Open the zippers of the top and bottom parts.
- Put the top cover and the bottom cover inside the main compartment.
- Fold the rest part to make it flat.
Value to be measured:
- Pet's length: neck to base of the tail
- Pet's height: floor to top of shoulder
- Space your pet takes up while laying down
- 1*Dog Carrier Bag