HiFuzzyPet Neoprene Rear Dog Knee Brace for Torn ACL
Dog knee braces are beneficial for:
Help them reduce inflammation.
Provides support and stability during injury.
Wrapping the legs to cover cuts and wounds.
Relieve the loss of stability caused by arthritis.
Soft & Comfortable Material:
Dog injury knee brace is made of soft neoprene fabric with mesh cloth that feels fine and breathable.
The comfortable neoprene offers elasticity to the dogleg and protects the wound area, while the mesh strap provides stability.
The elastic and snug fit provides flexibility and plenty of freedom of movement, and with only one velcro, the design won't irritate your dog.
Fits the Animal Perfectly:
The design is based on the body shape of the dogs, so it adapts perfectly to the animal and guarantees a high level of comfort and stability that is not easy to slide down.
The pet hock brace can provide elbow support and protection in all positions - standing, walking, running, jumping, sitting, or lying down.
Provides Support & Fast Recovery:
This dog leg protector brace can protect wounds, bandages, hotspots, and skin problems of your dog. We highly recommended use for rehabilitation to improve movement.
By Increasing Joint Temperature and Helping to Restore Elbow Arthritis:
The dog knee brace can reduce pain caused by osteoarthritis, instability, elbow dysplasia, and elbow-related disorders.
At the same time, it increases blood circulation and speeds up recovery. Make sure the dog's body is balanced and stable to avoid re-injuring the joints.
Although this dog recovery sleeve is designed for everyday use, we recommend removing the brace 2-3 times a day and letting the legs breathe at night for your dog's health.
Easy to Put on:
You just wrap the leg to cover the wound with the opening over the hock joint and then adjust the fastener to fit your dog securely in place.
Material: SBR (Diving material)
Feature: Shockproof/Heat preservation/Elastic
Suitable for all size dogs. (Usually fitting front and rear legs)
Package Include: 1*Dog Knee Brace
Size Suggestions: If the measurement matches both sizes, choose the large one.
Measure the circumference of your dog's leg in two places:
- Measurement B is 2" above your dog's hock joint.
- Measurement D is 2" below your dog's hock joint.
- Suppose you are not satisfied within 30 days of receiving the product, whatever the reason is(Does not affect secondary sales). In that case, we will give you a free shipping label, and you can send it back to the local warehouse for free with the free shipping label at the courier company closest to you. Then we will give you a full refund.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Free Shipping on orders ≥ $60.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please get in touch with us if you need assistance.